Atesco Industrial Hygiene will continue to provide essential support for the Food and Pharmaceutical industry in these challenging times
Use ALERT signs to increase awareness
- Physical distance - 2m / 6ft
- Stay away from sick people
- Increase your personal hygiene:
- wash your hands regularly (20 sec)
- shorten your nails = “good hygiene”
(dirt and viruses can accumulate much more easily under long nails)
- avoid touching your face with your hands
- Wear gloves
- Sneeze/ cough into your bent elbow or use a tissue
- Stay home when you are sick
COVID-19-Here's what you should know :
The virus seems to be spreading easily and sustainably in the community (”community spread”)
- ALL people can catch the virus regardless of age!
- Two common ways of spreading
- directly, person-to-person (coughs or sneezes)
- indirectly, by contact with contaminated surfaces or objects.
- The virus (an enveloped virus) doesn’t survive well in soap and alcohol.
- How to protect yourself?
- physical distance (2m or 6ft)
- increase in personal hygiene
- How long can the virus survive on surfaces?
(source: New England Journal of Medicine, The Lancet Microbe)
|Paper and Tissue||3 hours|
|Stainless Steel||2-3 days|
|Polypropylene plastic||3 days|
|Paper money||4 days|
|Outside of surgical mask||7 days|
It’s important to note that the virus's survivability decreases rapidly over time on each of these surfaces. Therefore, the risk of infection (by physical interaction) from touching surfaces, would most certainly decrease over time as well.
Company statement on Coronavirus pandemic
In these challenging times, ATESCO Industrial Hygiene Ltd. continues to serve and support all essential businesses, such as Food and Pharmaceutical Industries.
We are fully committed to providing essential support for the “critical” supply chain for all businesses who need the industrial hygiene equipment, especially NOW more than ever due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please be assured that Atesco will take further appropriate actions, to ensure the health and safety of our team members and our customers.