1. Increase awareness of hygiene.
2. Segregate your utensils (allergens, food- and non-food contact, etc.).
3. Improve work efficiency.
4. Extend the lifetime of the work tools.
5. Reinforce color coding policies.
What do you need to know before you place an order for Shadow Boards?
That is the first crucial step. To calculate the size of each board, you have to know what types of items (all dimensions needed) you need to hang on your board.
You need to find a designated space for your Shadow Boards. We advise you to take your time to find the most suitable place for your Shadow Boards. The are should be visible and easy to reach. If you cannot find a designated place on your wall(s), then we can offer another solution:
Static Shadow Board mounted on Stainless Steel frame or Mobile Shadow Board mounted on Stainless Steel frames on wheels.
* All our Shadow Boards are custom made, we can help you find the best solution that meets your specific requirements.*
Our Aluminum panel Shadow Boards are mounted on Stainless Steel 304 grade (food grade), electropolished frame with FDA approved White wheels with Brakes. For an easy assembly and reduced shipping costs, our mobile frames are delivered in kits.
Aluminum Composite panel ("Sandwich panel")
Sintra PVC foam
Take in mind what you would like to have displayed on the board, and we will do it for you. All you need to do it is: provide your choice of color for your board (background), and a color for the silhouette (shadow) of your tools.
We offer you the following solutions:
Think about your Shadow Board's title(s) (E.g. "Sanitation Tools", "Wet Cleaning", "Food Contact Only",...) or additional text and company logo - that is ALL we offer to your for FREE! Below a few examples:
• Based on your quote you can place an order
• After receiving your payment (custom made, special order), the design process will start.
• All draft artwork will be sent by email for your remarks and approval. The first artwork will usually be sent within 48 hours.
• Once we have received your final approval, the production process will start immediately, and it will take practically 3 - 5 days.
• All Shadow Boards will be checked by QC, packed and shipped to your location by the best way. If you need them faster, please call us at 604 496 2004